Skip to main content

EMPTY

The right person,
the wrong time!
The right script,
the wrong line!
the right poem,
the wrong rhyme!
and a piece of you,
that was never mine!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy's little angels

Daughter are the Fallen angels,  which god gifted to the guardians ! Appreciate her inner beauty, god will feel happy ! If your son will get you to the heaven,  it's your daughter that make your world heaven ! Give a chance to her, she will make you feel proud!  give your love to her, she will never let you down ! give your blessing to her, and god will give you thousand more !!                                                                              -  komal :)

Stubborn

They want me to do What they want to do! I want to do  What I wish to do! Let's give a toss  If head comes  I will do  What I want to ! And  If tails comes, I will do What you don't want me to do!!

Alone !!

There is no one behind to hold, when you fall ! There is no one beside to cheer , When you feel Fear ! There is no one who can impress , when you feel depress ! No one who can stay , When someone's else betray ! Life will make you see all the troubles , without your lovers ! & The fact is the one who can heal Is the same one who peel !!                                                - komal :)